The Wayland City Council meets Wednesday, March 15 at 7:30 pm at the Wayland City Hall
- Public Hearing – 7:30 PM – FY2023-2024 Budget
- Consent Agenda
Note: These are routine items and will be enacted by one motion without separate discussion unless a Council member requests an item be removed for separate consideration.
- Minutes of March 1, 2023
- Bills for Payment
- Police Report (February)
- Citizen Forum
The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public for items not listed on the agenda. You are asked to state your name and address for the record and to limit your remarks in order that others may be given the opportunity to speak. The Order of Business is at the discretion of the Chair. No action will be taken.
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- Consider Funding for Fire Department Cascade System
- 2023-08 A Resolution Adopting the Annual Budget and Certification of City Taxes For The Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2024
- 2023-09 A Resolution of Necessity to Institute Emergency Proceedings For Repair of Municipal Well
- Consider Participating with DNR to Update Wayland Tree Inventory
- Building Permits – Approved
Raymond Delzell- Build Roof over existing deck on the North side of house at 404 S Pearl St.