After a week long investigation, the Iowa State Patrol has released the details of a single vehicle accident that occurred Friday, 6/19/20 near the intersection of Franklin Avenue and 235th Street. Two people were injured when the vehicle went off the road, rolling three times. The driver, Harley Carle, over-corrected when the vehicle crossed the center line, sending it into the ditch. Both the driver and the passenger, Tabian Waddle, were ejected. Both were transported by air to University Hospitals in Iowa City where they are recovering. Carle is charged with failure to maintain control.
Recent News Stories
- News Public Invited to D.A.R. Celebration March 22, 2023
- News Mount Pleasant Man Identified As Victim in Crash March 22, 2023
- News From the Iowa Department of Public Safety Regarding Swatting Calls March 22, 2023
- News Rash of Swatters March 21, 2023
- News NEW REPORT REINFORCES IOWA AGRICULTURE’S ROLE IN ‘FEEDING THE ECONOMY’ March 21, 2023
- News Anamosa State Penitentiary On Restricted Movement As Investigation Into Unknown Substance Continues March 21, 2023