Wednesday afternoon emergency crews were called to the intersection of 235th Street and Franklin Avenue west of Mount Pleasant truck-semi collision. Lloyd Bank of Salem was driving a pick-up truck and stopped at the stop sign at the intersection. Bank then attempted to turn west but failed to yield to a semi driven by Doren Walker of Kalona. Walker swerved to avoid a collision but struck the pickup in the rear on the driver’s side. Bank complained of a possible injury and was transported from the scene by private vehicle. The semi driver was uninjured. Bank was cited for failure to stop at a stop sign and failure to yield the right away.
Recent News Stories
- News Henry County Supervisors Agenda, June 6th June 1, 2023
- News Firework Use Times in Henry County June 1, 2023
- News 11-year-old Missing Child Found, Ottumwa Man Facing Charges June 1, 2023
- News Fairfield Police Looking for Information June 1, 2023
- News Burlington Man Arrested on Outstanding Warrants June 1, 2023
- News Crash Report May 31, 2023