Wednesday afternoon emergency crews were called to the intersection of 235th Street and Franklin Avenue west of Mount Pleasant truck-semi collision. Lloyd Bank of Salem was driving a pick-up truck and stopped at the stop sign at the intersection. Bank then attempted to turn west but failed to yield to a semi driven by Doren Walker of Kalona. Walker swerved to avoid a collision but struck the pickup in the rear on the driver’s side. Bank complained of a possible injury and was transported from the scene by private vehicle. The semi driver was uninjured. Bank was cited for failure to stop at a stop sign and failure to yield the right away.
Recent News Stories
- News Lee County Fair Royalty Crowned July 6, 2022
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda July 6, 2022
- News Rally for Women’s Health to Be Held in Mount Pleasant July 6, 2022
- News Wayland City Council Meeting Agenda July 6, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count July 6, 2022
- News Players Workshop Holding Open Auditions for Fall Musical July 5, 2022