The Mount Pleasant Fire Department responded to a call early Saturday morning on the Iowa Wesleyan University campus. Just after 12 am two engines and 10 firefighters were called to McKibbon Hall. They were on the scene for less than 30 minutes for an air conditioner in one of the dorm rooms that got too hot. No significant damage was reported.
Recent News Stories
- News Change of Date July 3, 2022
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022