The Lee County Sheriff’s Department investigated a car that went off the road as a result of a fatal medical emergency. Carol Reed of Ft. Madison was driving south near the intersection of Hwy 218 and Primrose Road. Apparently, she suffered a medical problem leading to her death. The vehicle left the roadway, traveling onto the shoulder and coming to rest in the grass alongside the road. Reed was pronounced dead at the scene by the medical examiner’s office personnel.
Recent News Stories
- News Saturday, March 25 News March 25, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch by Senator Adrian Dickey March 24, 2023
- News Two Mount Pleasant School Board Meetings March 24, 2023
- News From Representative Taylor Collins March 24, 2023
- News From Senator Mark Lofgren March 24, 2023
- News Governor’s Traffic Safety Bureau is partnering with law enforcement across the state to help curb the epidemic of distracted driving. March 24, 2023