The Henry County Supervisors, Mount Pleasant City Administrator Brent Schleisman and Mayor Steve Brimhall have put together a meeting of County leaders to discuss using American Rescue Plan funds. Schleisman and Mayor Brimhall had approached the Supervisors about the possibility of finding a way to use the government money for the greater good of the county rather than each individual city using the money for smaller projects separately. The meeting is set for tonight (4-21-21) at 6:30 pm in the Mount Pleasant City Council chamber. The American Rescue Plan Act Provides $350 billion to help states, counties, cities and tribal governments cover increased expenditures, replenish lost revenue and mitigate economic harm from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Recent News Stories
- News From the MP City Council Meeting May 14, 2021
- News Developer Given Permission to Build on Old Buff’s Site May 13, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 13, 2021
- News Two Vehicle Collision May 12, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 12, 2021
- News West Point City Council Meeting Agenda May 10, 2021