May 31 will be Theresa Rose’s last day with KILJ Radio. She will be retiring after 37 years with the Mount Pleasant station. Rose began her career with KILJ as a daytime deejay in 1982. For 18 years she worked in almost all aspects of the operation before working elsewhere for four years and then returned to KILJ in 2004 as the news director. Rose has always told people her teachers in school said she spent too much time visiting with her neighbors but that she was lucky enough to make a career of doing just that.
Recent News Stories
- News Woman Killed in Burlington Now Identified December 8, 2023
- News Budget Cuts Coming to Henry County December 8, 2023
- News Cereal Box Drive Organized by Mt. Pleasant Highschoolers December 8, 2023
- News Two Men Flee After Traffic Stop in Mt. Pleasant Now Charged December 8, 2023
- News Man Arrested Months After Burglary December 8, 2023
- News Multiple Vehicle Accident on Tuesday Involving 15 Year Old December 7, 2023