May 31 will be Theresa Rose’s last day with KILJ Radio. She will be retiring after 37 years with the Mount Pleasant station. Rose began her career with KILJ as a daytime deejay in 1982. For 18 years she worked in almost all aspects of the operation before working elsewhere for four years and then returned to KILJ in 2004 as the news director. Rose has always told people her teachers in school said she spent too much time visiting with her neighbors but that she was lucky enough to make a career of doing just that.
Recent News Stories
- News Wayland Council Agenda June 5, 2023
- News Plea Deal for Stolen Valor Met with Protests June 5, 2023
- News Danville City Council Meeting Agenda for June 5th June 3, 2023
- News Winfield-Mt. Union Community School Board Meeting Agenda June 2, 2023
- News Farmers Market Nutrition Program Returns June 2, 2023
- News 100 Deadliest Days Begin June 2, 2023