Thursday, June 2, at about 1 pm, the Lee Comm Communications Center received reports of a motor vehicle crash at the intersection of Pilot Grove Road and 130th Street. According to law enforcement officials a semi collided with a pickup truck when the driver of the semi failed to yield the right away from the stop sign at that intersection. The pickup was approaching the intersection eastbound on 130th. One person was airlifted from the scene. The accident remains under investigation by the Lee County Sheriff’s office.
Recent News Stories
- News Change of Date July 3, 2022
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022