Sunday morning at about 12:30 the Mount Pleasant Fire Department responded to a call at 1187 Ensminger Lane. The report said there was a lightening strike next to a propane tank. It was determined that lightening struck a tree near the tank causing the area under the tree to catch fire. Eight firefighters, one engine and two tankers were on the scene for less than an hour.
Recent News Stories
- News Single vehicle crash near New London November 26, 2022
- News Winter Fun in the Oakland Mills Park November 25, 2022
- News Campground Hosts Needed for State and County Parks November 25, 2022
- News Extension Survey November 25, 2022
- News City Council Stops Electronic Billboards Amendment November 23, 2022
- News Two Vehicle Collision in Mount Pleasant November 23, 2022