Two engines and 14 firefighters responded to a call at 307 W. State Street about 9:30 Tuesday morning. Crews encountered heavy smoke on the second floor of the house due to a floor fan and electrical outlet that caught fire in one of the bedrooms. Smoke damage and minimal water damage were confined to the second floor. One minor injury was reported.
Recent News Stories
- News State Board of Canvassers certifies Iowa’s 2022 general election December 1, 2022
- News SITE AND POLICY COMMITTEE MEETING December 1, 2022
- News From the Henry County Engineer’s office November 30, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count November 30, 2022
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda November 30, 2022
- News SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING November 30, 2022