The Mount Pleasant City Council will meet in Regular Session Wednesday,
June 28, 2023, at City Hall, 307 E. Monroe Street, second-floor meeting room at 5:30 p.m.
- Roll Call.
- Consent Agenda: To the Public — All items with an asterisk (*) are routine by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion and a roll call of the Councilmembers. There will be no separate discussion of items unless the Mayor, a Councilmember or citizen so request, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered in its normal sequence on the Agenda.
- Receive & file communications — Victory Lane Zone Change Application.
Rachel Lindeen – update Economic Development Commission
- Approve agenda.
*5. Approve minutes of previous meetings.
*6. Approve payment of bills.
*7. Receive report of Officers.
- Old Business-
- Renewal application of a Class C Retail Alcohol License for El Burrito Loco Jaap LLC at 901 W Washington Mount Pleasant, Iowa 52641.
- Renewal application of a Special Class C Retail Alcohol License with Outdoor Service for Tap this Concessions at 405 East Thresher Road Mt. Pleasant, Iowa, 52641.
- Approve Outdoor Sound Permit for Thuy Nguyen (TTT Shelter) 2 p.m.9 p.m. July 2.
- New Business-
- Approve Wastewater Treatment Plant mixer for sludge storage basin.
- Resolution setting Public Hearing on zone change for 200 and 202 N Jefferson Street.
- Resolution setting Public Hearing on zone change for 200/300 block of South Scott Lane.
Page 2 of 2 10. Public Forum.
I l . Adjourn to meet in regular session on Wednesday, July 12, 2023, at 5:30 p.m.