On Wednesday, October 12, 2022, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a report for a vehicle roll over on 200th Street near Jewel Avenue, Mount Pleasant. The reporting party was also the driver, a juvenile female from Mount Pleasant, IA. Deputies responded and observed a 2002 GMC Sierra pickup truck laying on its side almost completely on its top in the north side ditch of 200th Street. Upon investigation, it appeared the vehicle was traveling west bound on 200th Street and drifted down into the south ditch for approximately 150-200’ before entering the roadway again and then over into the north ditch where it rolled and came to rest. No injuries were reported at the scene.
Recent News Stories
- News Choose Iowa Grant Application December 8, 2023
- News Woman Killed in Burlington Now Identified December 8, 2023
- News Budget Cuts Coming to Henry County December 8, 2023
- News Cereal Box Drive Organized by Mt. Pleasant Highschoolers December 8, 2023
- News Two Men Flee After Traffic Stop in Mt. Pleasant Now Charged December 8, 2023
- News Man Arrested Months After Burglary December 8, 2023