On September 8, at approximately 5:33AM, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a 911 call indicating a verbal altercation was taking place in the 1200-grid of 126th. After an investigation, it was determined Daniel James Stoderl did obstruct the usage of an emergency communication device to prevent the victim from calling 911. Stoderl was subsequently charged with Obstruction of Emergency Communications, a Simple Misdemeanor.
Recent News Stories
- News MP School Board Meeting to Consider Updated COVID Guidance May 15, 2021
- News From the MP City Council Meeting May 14, 2021
- News Developer Given Permission to Build on Old Buff’s Site May 13, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 13, 2021
- News Two Vehicle Collision May 12, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 12, 2021