On September 8, at approximately 5:33AM, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a 911 call indicating a verbal altercation was taking place in the 1200-grid of 126th. After an investigation, it was determined Daniel James Stoderl did obstruct the usage of an emergency communication device to prevent the victim from calling 911. Stoderl was subsequently charged with Obstruction of Emergency Communications, a Simple Misdemeanor.
Recent News Stories
- News Juveniles Arrested for Vandelism May 8, 2021
- News Smith Plumbing, Heating & Cooling 2021 Small Business of the Year May 7, 2021
- News KILJ Mother of the Year! May 7, 2021
- News MP School District Site and Policy Committee Meetings on Friday May 6, 2021
- News Mount Pleasant Street Closure May 6, 2021
- News Libertyville Savings Bank Supports Agribusiness Program at Iowa Wesleyan May 6, 2021